Pasco EDC Board of Directors & Policy Council
Pasco EDC's Board of Directors is responsible for governing the organization and providing leadership implementing our stategic plan. Our governance structure enables the private and public sectors to collectively leverage knowledge, passion, influence and relationships for the purpose of achieving goals.
Board of Directors 2016 / 2017
- Chair - Jimmy Adcock, TECO/Emera
- Vice Chair - Keith Appenzeller, King Engineering Associates
- Secretary/Treasurer - Kristi Cheatham Pettit, Clearwater Gas System
- Immediate Past Chair - Barbara Wilhite, Barbara L. Wilhite, P.A.
- Dr. Timothy Beard, Pasco-Hernando State College
- Denyse Bales-Chubb, Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel
- Lew Friedland, Adam Smith Enterprises, Inc.
- Patrick Gassaway, Heidt Design, LLC
- Steven Hickman, First National Bank of Pasco
- Chris LaFace, RIPA & Associates, LLC
- Jeffrey Lampasso, BB&T Bank
- Mike Lawson, Metro Development Group, LLC
- Rick Lentz, Cutler Associates, Inc.
- Joe Marina, Withlacoochee River Electric Cooperative
- Dewey Mitchell, Berkshire Hathaway Florida Properties
- Joseph Munier, Wells Fargo
- Sarah Naumowich, Morton Plan North Bay Hospital / BayCare Health
- Danielle Ruiz, Duke Energy
- Lawrence Rupp, Suncoast Credit Union
- Lex Smith, SunTrust Bank
- Trey Starkey, Starkey Land Company
- Eric Weekes, Saint Leo University
- Kenneth West, Medical Center of Trinity
- Commissioner Mike Wells, Pasco County, Ex Officio
- Mayor Camille Hernandez, City of Dade City, Ex Officio
- County Administrator Michele Baker, Pasco County, Ex Officio
- Jerome Salatino, CareerSource Pasco Hernando
Scheduled Board of Director Meetings for FY 16/17
Board of Directors meetings are closed and start at 8:00 AM. If you are interested in attending a Board meeting, contact the Pasco EDC office for information.
October 26, 2016 - Approval of Budget
January 25, 2017
February 22, 2017 - Audit Presentation & Approval
May 3, 2017
June 28, 2017
August 23, 2017 - Election of Officers & Appointments
Contact Suzanne at the Pasco EDC office to confirm dates and times at (813) 926-0827 ext. 226.
Pasco EDC Policy Council
Members of the Policy Council serve as key advisors for Pasco Economic Development Council Board of Directors. Policy Council members must make an annual investment of $25,000 or more.
ADD TO REPORT
As you navigate our website, you can use the “Add Page to Report” button to add any page or property to a custom report that you can print out or save.